While your hired Professional Makeup Artist does a brilliant job on your big day , still one might need a touch up at some point of your long day of festivities. Everything will be long wear and water resistant when you’ve hired the best Hair and Make up Artist in your town, but it is always a safe choice to keep aside few makeup essentials to look fresh throughout the day even after happy tears and not to forget all the kissing that will take place.
- Compact or Blotting paper: Blotting paper is a savior for those who tend to sweat a lot or have oily skin, it is very useful and quick for touch ups whether you have been on the dance floor or immediately after your Pheras. You have to just pat it on your face wherever you see too much shine or sweat and it mattifies your face without spoiling your make-up. While a Pressed powder compact is useful for mattifying as well to refresh your makeup and remove excess shine or sweat off your face. A pressed powder will also add some coverage to ensure your foundation stays in tact for longer. I leave it to you to choose your favorite !
- Eye Kohl: As the day progresses, you will end up looking tired. First signs are shown on your eyes, refresh them with a black kajal (eye kohl) on your waterline to lift the eyes instantly and you’re good to go for another 5-6 hours. Kajal is an all time favorite of all Indian girls and makeup artists never miss it to accentuate big and beautiful Indian eyes with tonnes of smudged black eye kohl. Ofcourse make sure it is water resistant to not wear off with those happy tears !
- Blush: For a beautiful blushing Bride all day long, make sure your blush / bronzer never fades. A blush is responsible for a radiant looking skin and tends to fade off first with all the kissing. Also remember to keep a blush brush handy with it.
- Lipstick: We all are aware of those pasty and flaky long wear lipsticks that cosmetic brands sell claiming it will stay for 24 hours , I insist to stick to your favorite lipsticks but in a matte finish. Always remember to outline your lips first before filling up your lip shade , its quick and easy to touch up during your functions rather than having that uncomfortable chapped lips feeling all day long. You might want to add a gloss for some shine too !
- Hydrating Spray: If your skin feels to dull and dry, one must keep a hydrating spray. Its magical and refreshes your skin instantly so you can look fresh again.
Ask your favorite Brides maid to keep this beauty bag safe and handy through the function , so you have nothing to worry about. Keep glowing on your big day